I have been finishing a few projects that have been put away for a while. I'm glad I have as they have come in very handy during this cold snap in Melbourne in the past week.
Some cute little fingerless mittens in baby alpaca. My friend Michelle is modelling for me.
Some cute little fingerless mittens in baby alpaca. My friend Michelle is modelling for me.
A simple rib scarf which was made using Adorn Silky Merino and Rowan Kid Silk Haze held together. It is lovely and soft against the skin.
Norby hat for my sister. She didn't want the tassels as in the pattern but pom poms instead. I gave her the task of making them and as you can see, the hat is still pom pomless!
And I couldn't resist taking a photo of Bella in her winter coat. I made this a few years ago and it is what got me back into knitting. I think she looks so cute in it!

Beautiful knits! And your dog coudn't be any cuter!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
DeleteSuch beautiful knitting,you really are getting pretty impressive with your output and quality. Love the gloves!
ReplyDelete