I was fortunate enough to meet the Queen of the Tea Cosies, Loani Prior when she was in Melbourne for her book launch on May 9-10. I shared a lovely day with my friend Michelle, who came with me to share my story for Loani's Portraits of a Tea Cosy project.
I first came across Loani's beautiful tea cosies when I saw her book Really Wild Tea Cosies in the window of the Sun Bookshop. Roger Rampant, pictured below, is from this book and is a gift for my friend Kathy. Thanks Loani for your wonderful tea cosy creations and for making me smile!




Wow! He is stupendous. What beautifully exuberant photographs. Can I please show over at mine?
ReplyDeleteLoani
It was lovely to meet you too. Lovely lovely tea cosy guardian. We got some great photos and stories at Sun books.
yes for sure :-)
DeleteOh wow, this would have to be without a doubt, the coolest tea cosy I have ever laid eyes on!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! yes Loani creates the most amazing designs.
DeleteOh my, that is incredible! Love the colours in particular!
ReplyDeleteThankyou! yes the Noro Kureyon wool has the most amazing colour range.
DeleteThat is without a doubt the craziest, happiest tea cozy I've ever seen. Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
Delete