I have wanted to knit a colour affection for ages and when the This Is Knit Ravelry group had a Colour Affection Feb Mini KAL it was a great opportunity to start it and have some support along the way.
I was really concerned about the way the edge was quite tight as many other Ravelry members had substituted the kfb for the m1L and m1R. It was ok in the end though as it blocked out nicely.
This one was for my sister and she chose the colours. I think for myself I would definitely have a neutral colour in the mix rather than 3 strong colours together but she is very happy with it and that is all that matters!
The beautiful Smooshy with Cashmere from Zigo Zago is absolutely gorgeous to knit with and the finished shawl is so beautiful and soft.
I was really concerned about the way the edge was quite tight as many other Ravelry members had substituted the kfb for the m1L and m1R. It was ok in the end though as it blocked out nicely.
This one was for my sister and she chose the colours. I think for myself I would definitely have a neutral colour in the mix rather than 3 strong colours together but she is very happy with it and that is all that matters!
The beautiful Smooshy with Cashmere from Zigo Zago is absolutely gorgeous to knit with and the finished shawl is so beautiful and soft.


so festive, can't wait to see it on the sister.
ReplyDelete