I was on a roll before Christmas knitting hats, mostly for gifts. I purchased some beautiful yarns from Zigo Zago, some lovely cotton from Wool Baa and some Brooklyn Tweed Loft. The cotton is a bit cooler but it definitely doesn't hold its shape as well with wear.
My project queue is growing faster than I can possibly knit but I am still adding more hats to my to-do list!
Too many hat choices, not enough time!
Bayard

Vine and leaf beret

Leaf beret

Arya

Cotton leaf beret

Wool Baa beret
My project queue is growing faster than I can possibly knit but I am still adding more hats to my to-do list!
- Windschief
- Rathcooney
- Seasons Hat
- Fjord
- Rustling Leaves Beret
- Sirle
- Skinner Hat
- Jaffrey
- Slip Stitch Beret
- Lee
Too many hat choices, not enough time!
Bayard

Vine and leaf beret

Leaf beret

Arya

Cotton leaf beret

Wool Baa beret
Wow they look so so great and such a lovely blog you have xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber! I had a peek at your blog too, I love your photography. Beautiful images!
DeleteHmmm, you need a post about your latest adventures, lost your blogging mojo?
ReplyDelete