I have the most beautiful daphne plant in my garden. It is positioned in my front garden just near the front door and it is such a lovely fragrance to come home to each day at this time of year. I have been regularly taking cuttings so I can enjoy the fragrance inside as well. It obviously loves its position in the garden and Bowerbird Blue's help in feeding and nurturing it has a lot to do with it as well :-)
I am also so happy to see coriander growing in my garden. I have never been able to grow it before, probably because the animals seem to like it, and it is doing really well in my veg trug.
I am also so happy to see coriander growing in my garden. I have never been able to grow it before, probably because the animals seem to like it, and it is doing really well in my veg trug.





I like your veg trug; I've never heard that expression before. Coriander is so good. I add it to most things. I often have the problem of it going to seed very quickly.
ReplyDeleteyes I love coriander too! In the past, mine has always either gone to seed or just died. It has been lovely to just go out and pick some when I need it.
ReplyDeletetrug looks very happy, I knew you could grow coriander! oh and that Daphne is amazing. You'll have to send me the link to that new blog - happy to send words of encouragement.
ReplyDeleteand guess what? I went to a Camellia guy at Poyntons and he says that it is the type of camellia that I had which was the problem.. there are hardy types which he says will be fine for that area. Very pleased! :-)
Delete