Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another cake

I made this iPod Touch cake in February for Olivia's birthday sleepover.  An absolute marathon effort in terms of number of hours it took to make it but it was worth it.  She loved it!

SANY0289 SANY0282 SANY0290 SANY0296


The happy birthday girl...


SANY0302






7 comments:

  1. just incredible! she's so cool. I was thinking she might like Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away and Ponyo - dark Japanese animation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She got into trouble at school for taking that book that you saw. Apparently it was 'inappropriate' for the little Catholic school. Far too scary for their liking!!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing cake, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning....!!! I'm just gob-smacked by the amount of work in this cake. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! yes it certainly took longer to make than I anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apps in cake form - I love it! That is one might big cake you have made there. Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete