Sunday, October 9, 2011

Garden Fairy

I am very lucky to have my very own garden fairy to look after my garden which I love dearly.  She took out all the weeds, tended to my sinking lawn, planted some new seedlings (I did get a bit carried away at Bunnings) and fed and watered my plants.  Thank you, thank you Bowerbird Blue for such a lovely day x



Belinda Jeffery's pear, cinnamon and pecan muffins to have with a cuppa.  There were a couple of casualties from not buttering the muffin tin thoroughly enough but they still tasted good!


Ruby helping.  Different varieties of tomatoes in pots.  Cherry roma, cherry, zebra and yellow pear.

Blueberries starting to appear...

Pretty marigolds to brighten things up.

A daphne variety that likes the sun.


Fresh mint plant to replace the one that had died.



1 comment:

  1. aw Kimbamel you are the sweetest. I'll be your garden fairy any day, especially when you feed me so well and the day ends in limoncello bombe alaska. YUM. Everyone pounced on the muffins you sent us home with today. THanks for the goodie bag.

    ReplyDelete